DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS – COMMUNITY BASED
Apply online or in person.
MERT Enterprises, Inc. has multiple new openings for Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) in the Greater Bangor area. We support adults with a variety of intellectual, physical, mental health disabilities and autism in their own homes. Our mission is to provide a supportive and safe living environment while promoting independence and wellbeing.
Community Based full and part time positions (4hr-12 hr shifts)
MERT Enterprises offers:
- $16.50/hr. starting pay with no experience
- $1.00/hr. “Weekend Shift Differential” on top of your regular pay rate
- Fully paid training-
- Direct Support Professional (DSP) Certification through the College of Direct support
- Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA) 40 hour 2 year certification
- Red Cross First Aid, CPR, AED
- Diabetic Health training
- Digital documentation
- Home and Community Based Global Rule Standards (HCBS)
- Earned Time starting day one of employment
- Time and a half on Holidays worked and your birthday!
- Competitive Health Benefits for full time employees
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Pre-employment background check-
- No felony charges
- Adult Protective Service (APS)
- Child Protective Service (CPS
- Drivers license in good standing
- Reliable personal vehicle with current inspection, registration and insurance
Applicants already having prior DSP work experience and CRMA, DSP, and First Aid/CPR certifications may have their starting pay rate adjusted upward based on related work experience and current certifications.