Supported living from MERT Enterprises is direct support provided in the individual’s own home or apartment. Supported living services are tailored to the needs of the individual and may range from a few hours per week to 24/7 staffing.
Our supported living services include assisting our consumers with the following tasks:
- Daily living skills. We help our consumers with personal hygiene, household chores, grocery shopping, and more.
- Money management. We provide transportation to financial institutions, help balance check books, assist with daily, weekly and monthly budgeting, and assist our consumers with managing their funds.
- Access to medical care. Our Direct Support Professionals help consumers schedule healthcare appointments. They advocate on their behalf, accompany them to appointments, and provide transportation.
- Self-advocacy. Helping our consumers live independently is important to us. We help individuals develop self-advocacy skills and encourage them to communicate with others and ask questions.
- Community integration. Our Direct Support Professionals provide support and transportation for community activities to ensure a safe and positive experience.
- Building and maintaining healthy relationships. We help our consumers communicate effectively with family and friends, and encourage building new relationships and maintaining current ones.
If you, or someone you know, qualifies for the services that MERT Enterprises offers, please feel free to apply below.
MERT Referral Packet
Referral packet information can be sent to Jan.Bisbee@mertenterprises.org, or to Mary.Rush@mertenterprises.org.Contact us for more information