The mission of MERT Enterprises, Inc. is to provide personalized services for people who are primarily consumers of DHHS. These services are based on the consumer’s potential and needs so that they may live in their own homes and have the services needed to live a life with dignity, respect, integrity and growth.
We will accomplish our mission by the following Principles:
Put Clients First
- Clients are our #1 priority.
- Safety is an underlying priority in all we do and will not be compromised.
Treatment of People
- All People will be treated with dignity and respect. We will be sensitive to people’s issues and concerns. When outside our mission, we will assist as we are able.
- What we do, we will do well.
- Treat people to maximize their growth and potential.
- Clear and direct communication is essential to fulfilling our mission.
- Personal empowerment allows people to fulfill their potential. Decisions and their outcomes are opportunities for learning and growth. Consumers are empowered to make decisions based on real life situations. Employees are encouraged to accept responsibility for decision making within the parameters of their job description.
Our Work Environment
- We will strive for a supportive and nurturing environment where people are fulfilled.
- The atmosphere is one of honesty, openness, caring and forgiving.
- We recognize that life doesn’t operate on a set schedule so we strive to provide a safe and pleasant environment with the flexibility needed to accomplish our mission.
- Recognizing our diversity, we respect individual opinions. Conflict is a natural part of life and an opportunity for growth. We will deal with it in an open and timely fashion and utilize whatever resources are needed to keep it healthily.
- We believe that active and appropriate involvement in the community will promote acceptance and belonging for all.
- Our financial and material resources are not limitless. We need to be actively engaged in the conservation of those within our control.